ER2021#9(0617)

I read this book, the title is The Last Photo.

Pam who liked taking photo and his brother, Martin hanged out to take some pictures. Pam took the last photo of Martin to finish the film in her camera. Three days later, she has got her photos from the shop. Almost all the photos were  pretty good, but in the last photo, the man with a big rucksack on his back was in front of Martin. Pam was very depressed, but Martin brought the newspaper and said that this man might be the man in the paper who stoled hundred thousand ponds from his workplace, and the police was looking for him. The last photo Pam took became an important clue.

This book was interesting to read, so I like it.
Especially, I didn't think that the man who was in the Pam's photo and in the newspaper was the same person, so it was amazing for me that Martin realized.

I enjoyed reading this book!

Thank you!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

Cinderella