FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

It was cold.
Froggy woke up and looked out the window.
"Snow!Snow!" he sang.
"I want to play in the snow!"
"Go back to sleep, Froggy," said his mother.
"Don't you know? Frogs are supposed to sleep all winter. Wake up when the snow melts."
"No!No!" cried Froggy.
"I'm awake! Awake! I want to go out and play in the snow."

Froggy did not want to sleep all winter and go out and play in the snow, so he got dressed and flopped outside.
But, he forgot to put on his pants, so he back inside.
And, he forgot his coat, hat and so on and he went back inside again and again to change clothes.
Finally, he was tired to get dressed and he went back to sleep.


I thought Froggy was so forgetful. Also, I am forgetful like him.
So, when I was reading this book, I felt like I was looking at myself.

Thank you for watching.


-Vocabulary---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tug on: 引っ張る tie on: 結びつける

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

The Jigsaw Puzzle