ER2021#6(0527)

 I read the book, title is Julia Roberts.

As referred in the title, this book talked about Julia Roberts, she is a famous actress. She is smart and beautiful and many people love her movies. 

Her father and mother worked hard in a school for young actors, but they didn't have much money. Then, they got a divorce, and 5years later, his father suddenly died.

She had a nice time in high school. After graduating from high school, she moved to New York where her sister, Lisa and her brother, Eric lived. Eric was an actor. He recommended Julia when the director was looking for an actress with a small role. That became her turning point to start working as an actress.

When I first saw her smile in the pictures in this book, I never thought she had a hard time. From this book, I learned that nobody knows what will happen to our life.

I enjoyed reading this book😆

Thank you.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

The Jigsaw Puzzle