FROGGY BAKES A CAKE

FROGGY BAKES A CAKE


It was Froggy's mother's birthday.
FRROGGYY! called his father.
"Wha-a-a-at?"
"Help me bake a cake for your mother."
"Oh, pleeeaassse," cried Froggy.
"I want to do it all by myself!"
So Froggy flopped into the kitchen - flop flop flop.
"You'll need flour," said his father.
"And sugar and chocolate."
"I know!" cried Froggy.



 Froggy prepared for his mother's birthday with his father.
Froggy tried to make cake. And while waiting for the cake to bake, they blew up the balloons.
Then, they sat the table.
After that, he opened the oven door, but the cake exploded, so he make a fresh mud pie with candle in it instead. Finally, His mother really rejoiced.


I loved this book very much, because I also became happy to see them look happy.
Froggy is very kind and cute flog boy.
I want many people read this book!!!

Thank you watching.


--Vocabulary----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mud : 泥
handful : 一握り
carton : ボール箱
shell : 殻



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

The Jigsaw Puzzle