FROGGY'S DAY WITH DAD

FROGGY'S DAY WITH DAD


FRROOGGYY! called his mother.
"Wha-a-a-a-t?" cried Froggy.
"Rise and shine," said his mom.
"It's Father's Day!"
"Hurray!" cried Froggy.
He hopped out bed and flopped to the kitchen - flip flop flop.

It was Father's Day. Froggy had been waiting for a long time for Father's Day to come.
At school, he made a special present. And at home, he was making breakfast for dad all by himself.
After breakfast, Froggy and his dad went to play golf because golf is his dad's favorite game.
Before going to golf, they rode the bumper boat and went to the batting cage.
After that, they went to play golf. Froggy wound up and swung... His ball hit his dad's head.
And his dad rubbed a bump on his head the size of a golf ball.
When they go back home, Froggy gave his dad a mug which he made at school.
Dad said "This is the best gift I ever had!"

I thought FROGGY'S DAY WITH DAD was a heart-warming story.
I remember that I often made presents and wrote letters for my dad when I was a child.
Next Father's Day I want to give something and write a letter for dad.

Thank you for watching.



-Vocabulary----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bite: ひと口 shrugged: 肩をすくめて windmill: 風車 beneath: 下に

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

The Jigsaw Puzzle