FROGGY GOES TO BED

FROGGY GOES TO BED


It was late.
Froggy was too late pooped to pop.
He'd been playing hard at Max's all day long.
FRROOGGYY! called his mother.
"Wha-a-a-t?"
"It is time for bed!"
"No!" cried Froggy.
"I'm not tired!"
"Why don't you take a nice bath?" she said.
"We'll make it a bubble bath."
"Okey," said Froggy."But first I have to find my boat!" - flop flop flop.


Froggy prepared to sleep. And his mother help him to sleep.
At first, he took a bubble bath. Next, he blushed his gums.
After that, he found his huggy and ate a bowl of flies.
Then, he crawled back into bed.
After he went into bed, he asked mom to read him a story.
In the middle of reading book, mom fell asleep.
Froggy said "Good night, Mom." and he also closed his eyes and went to sleep.


After reading FROGGY'S GOES TO BED, I reminded what my mom did for me at night when I was child.
Also, I knew the word "pajama" which I thought it was used only in Japan is an English word.

Thank you for watching.


-Vocabulary--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pooped: 疲れ切って pop :急に動く cozy: 居心地の良い huggy: 抱き枕
crack:( 窓やドアの)微妙な開き munch: むしゃむしゃ食べる scrunch: バリバリ砕く


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

FROGGY GETS DRESSED

FROGGYS HALLOWEEN

The Jigsaw Puzzle